Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruitment #2 Dmitry Medvedev

Go down

Recruitment #2 Dmitry Medvedev Empty Recruitment #2 Dmitry Medvedev

Post by Dmitry_Medvedev Sun May 29, 2016 8:26 am

table border="1"][tr][td]

Recruitment #2 Dmitry Medvedev Rlyjip

• I. PERSONAL DETAILS
      I, 1. 1 )  Firstname :Dmitry
      I, 1. 2 )  Lastname :Medvedev
      I, 1. 3 )  Age :20 years old
      I, 1. 4 )  Gender :Male
      I, 1. 5 )  Date of birth :17-01-1995
      I, 1. 6 )  Place of birth :Russia
      I, 1. 7 )  Blood Type :O
      I, 1. 8 )  Height :180 CM
      I, 1. 9 ) Weight :75 kg

• II. ADRESSING DETAILS
      II, 2.1) Mobile phone number :4365
      II, 2.2) House Address :Dillimore Number 66.

[list]
[*]III. LICENSES
  IC 4.1) Do you have a Driving License ?Yes
  IC 4.2) Do you have a Flying License ?-

IV. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
  IC 5.1) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case ? No
  IC 5.2) Have you ever submitted an application to lspd agency ? If yes, when ?No
  IC 5.3) Why would you like to be a Police Officer in Los Santos Police Department ? Since I was a child, I want to be a game-changer, changing everything that I could. From assisting my friend to get out from his drug addiction, up to rescuing my neighborhood' dog from a house-fire. In teenage years, I thought of many things, many profession that could make a change, make a difference. However, my ex-girlfriend made me decided that I want to be a policeman. In 20, I decided to enrolling to the MPS Academy, and graduating the academy in 22 years old. I start my first day as a Police Constable, specifically assigned to be a traffic warden. 2 years later, my supervisor decided to enrolling me to Detective course. 6 months later, I finished and become a Detective Constable. A couple of years I serve the MPS as a detective, due to a budget cut and streamlining in the MPS, I was honorably discharged. After that, I was working as a security guard for a while. One day, my friend offered me to move into the United States (Los Santos). Being around the city in a week, I assume that LSPD needs more professional help due to overwhelming crime rate in the city itself.

IC 5.4) Why do you think we should accept you to the department ?I want to be something that matter, I could use talents and skills that I learned back in the Metropolitan Police Service to help the Los Santos Police Department to achieve its goals of a free-crime city in Los Santos. Besides that, I also really wanted to become a part of this respected department in order to keep it respected as long as I serve. I'd like also to help the department in community policing anywhere I could be when I'm accepted. Also with my discipline, loyalty, and respect, I can assure you that I'm currently the best candidate available in this recruitment.

OUT OF CHARACTER

OOC, 1. 1 )  Name :Mohammad Amjad Amrullah
  OOC, 1. 2 )  Age : 14
  OOC, 1. 3 )  Location: Jakarta
  OOC, 1. 4 )  Do you have a fully working microphone ? Yes
  OOC, 1. 5 )  Has Teamspeak 3 been installed in your computer ? I have a teamspeak 3 on Handphone
  OOC, 1. 6 ) H ave you ever been banned in PD:RP Roleplay server ? If yes, then why ? No
  OOC, 1. 7 )  Why would you like to join LSPD ? Karena saya suka dengan Roleplay Los Santos Departement yang bagus dalam hal Roleplay menangkap penjahat atau kriminal lainnya
  OOC, 1. 8 )  What do you know about Law and Government ?Suatu pemerintahan yang bertugas untuk melayani, melindungi, dan mengadili rakyat

Dmitry_Medvedev

Jumlah posting : 1

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas